[torqueusers] Nodes show up as down

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Jun 10 21:25:22 MDT 2008

----- "Prakash Velayutham" <prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org> wrote:

> I have 2 Torque (2.4.0) servers running with --ha option.

It's worth pointing out that there is a file in the snapshots
download location called:

"NOTE: Torque 2.4 is NOT a stable production release - use 2.3"

My guess is that 2.4 is based on the current trunk, and I
suspect it's still in considerable flux.  It will leak file
descriptors in cpuset_delete() for instance.

cheers,
Chris