[torqueusers] Unknown Job Id Behavior

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:42:14 MDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Chris Samuel <csamuel at vpac.org> wrote:

> ----- "Joshua Bernstein" <jbernstein at penguincomputing.com> wrote:
>
> > Chris Samuel wrote:

> > > Quite possibly.
> >
> > If so, why haven't the TORQUE guys commented on this issue?
>
> I suspect they're short on manpower, and concentrating mostly on Moab.

Right now CRI has one full time employee working on Torque (down recently
from two), and Dave Jackson somehow manages to do a little programming on
Torque from time to time.  The rest of the developers are dedicated to other
products.  In addition to the full time developer CRI provides support to
two part time developers outside of CRI. I'm one of those part time Toruque
devs.  We both have day jobs (and as hard as this is to believe, we do need
to spend some time away from a comptuer), so unfortutately the time we
dedicate to torque can vary greatly week to week.