[torqueusers] Unknown Job Id Behavior

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Jun 10 18:08:48 MDT 2008

----- "Joshua Bernstein" <jbernstein at penguincomputing.com> wrote:

> Chris, You said you had this working correctly with a snapshot, which
> snapshot are you running. The 2.4.0 from June 3, won't build due to a
> bad cast.

I hope I said that I hadn't noticed it with the current
snapshot, rather than it was fixed.   I've still not noticed
it, which is a good sign..

We're running 2.3.1-snap.200805191843 (with some local
patches, mostly around cpusets, which leaks fd's if you
don't fix the code).

The download directory has warnings about not touching 2.4 yet!

cheers,
Chris