[torqueusers] undelivered output of jobs

Nina Wilson ninawilson at noviidesign.com
Thu Jun 5 11:50:13 MDT 2008

The ssh had to be from the same user to each machine including itself.  So for a cluster of 4 there are 16 key exchanges to complete.  Each node much exchange keys to each other.

If the job is run as one user and torque is actually run by another user you have to include the one users Key to the other users /home/user/.ssh dir.

You must be able to ssh user at node and not require a password.
Good Luck it is a pain.