[torqueusers] undelivered output of jobs

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Thu Jun 5 14:24:10 MDT 2008

Each user running a job needs to have all the host keys for all the
machines they will run on saved in their known_hosts file.  This
includes the name of the torque server.

However, then you also want to consider saving the ssh keys (/etc/
ssh) for each node.  If you re-OS the nodes you don't have to update
everyone's known_hosts files by re-using the nodes original ssh host
keys.

I don't think you need this for root since jobs run as the user that
submit's the job.