[torqueusers] Evaluating DRMAA + Torque

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Tue Jun 3 14:14:32 MDT 2008

Hi Darren,

	While I haven't used DRMAA with TORQUE directly, my understanding of
DRMAA is that it is still in its infancy. Though my other limited
experience with DRMAA has shown that it provides a nice abstracting
between your software and a scheduler, a layer of portability if you well.
	Though that said, different DRMAA layers are at different states of
maturity, so some have different gotchas here there.

-Joshua Bernstein
Software Engineer
Penguin Computing