[torqueusers] how can i change mom_log directory

Yanan Sun nancyprc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:57:21 MDT 2008

so i have to install torque on each nodes, right?
what do you mean by remotely mount a directory with the excutables?
and how can i do it?
i try to specifiy the pbs_mom path, but it still give me the same message.

[root at node001 ~]# pbs_mom -L /raida/PBS/node001/
pbs_mom: Unable to open logfile

Yanan