[torqueusers] how can i change mom_log directory

Yanan Sun nancyprc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:22:49 MDT 2008

what do you mean by symlink? you mean create link from
/usr/PBS_spool/mom_logs to /raida/PBS/$hostname/mom_logs?
ln /usr/PBS_spool/mom_logs /raida/PBS/$hostname/mom_logs
will it change it to read and write instead of read only? and how can
it change it following by the host name? for example, if the job run
on node1, i want to write the log under /raida/PBS/node1/mom_logs/
where i can determine the $hostname?