[torqueusers] Torque-HA resource manager integration

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Fri Jul 25 10:55:26 MDT 2008

Michael,
We have a similar setup. Here are the lines that we have in our Moab
config that appear to be relevant.

SCHEDCFG[clustername] SERVER=s01.domain.edu:42559
FBSERVER=s02.local:42559 MODE=NORMAL

RMCFG[base]             TYPE=PBS
RMCFG[base]             SUBMITCMD=/opt/torque/bin/qsub

So, it looks like RMCFG is only used to submit jobs and SCHEDCFG is used
to get data back from Torque.

Good luck,
Mike Robbert, Colorado School of Mines