[torqueusers] Configuration problems

Justin Finnerty justin.finnerty at uni-oldenburg.de
Thu Jul 24 11:38:04 MDT 2008

>From the symptoms it seems that only the 2 cpu front end node is a
recognised execute host.  Hence only 2 serial jobs run and you require the
explicit mpi machinefile.

It may seem obvious but have you added all the execute nodes to the node
file in [torque_dir]/server_priv?

Are all the execute nodes listed when you run "pbsnodes"?

If they are all listed then I think you need to post more information such
as your queue configuration etc.

Cheers
       Justin

--
Dr Justin Finnerty
Rm W3-1-218         Ph 49 (441) 798 3726