[torqueusers] Torque HA on Lustre

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Wed Jul 23 09:46:39 MDT 2008

Is anybody on the list doing Torque High Availability using Lustre as
their shared file system for server_priv? We are trying to do this, but
can Lustre keeps falling over on us. I know very little about Lustre,
but our vendors are having trouble debugging this and have recently
speculated that there may be a locking issue. We are currently testing
with server_priv on an NFS share, but that share is on one of the head
nodes so that is not an optimal HA solution. I'm just curios if anybody
else is doing this successfully and if so have you done anything special
with Lustre or Torque to make it work properly.

Thanks,
Mike Robbert