[torqueusers] Torque

scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 21 11:02:38 MDT 2008

I have also created a submit filter such as:

  more torque_submitfilter

#!/bin/sh

# add no-rerun option to all jobs
# that did not specify it in user's script or on command line

echo "#PBS -r n"

while read i
do
     echo $i
done

Put this in /usr/local/sbin/torque_submitfilter (Shared NFS location).

Modify torque.cfg - $PBSHOME/torque.cfg ---->    SUBMITFILTER /usr/
local/sbin/torque_submitfilter

This did the trick as well.

Thanks