[torqueusers] Torque

Seb sebast2600 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 20 23:06:53 MDT 2008

Hi,

  These last days we had many stroms and power outages, and each time that our computers were restarted Torque automatically re-ran the jobs. This is extremely annoying since Torque restarts the jobs from the beginning, erase some files, and does not allow us to move a few important files and restart the jobs from where they stopped. Is there a way to tell Torque to delete all jobs from the queue or place them on hold when the computer is restarted? We have Torque and Maui.

  Thanks,
  Seb