[torqueusers] Torque

Seb sebast2600 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 20 23:06:53 MDT 2008

  These last days we had many stroms and power outages, and each time that our computers were restarted Torque automatically re-ran the jobs. This is extremely annoying since Torque restarts the jobs from the beginning, erase some files, and does not allow us to move a few important files and restart the jobs from where they stopped. Is there a way to tell Torque to delete all jobs from the queue or place them on hold when the computer is restarted? We have Torque and Maui.

 Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Une boite mail plus intelligente.