[torqueusers] Re: Unexpected 'qsub: Access from host not allowed, or unknown host' error

Kevin Murphy murphy at genome.chop.edu
Thu Jul 17 11:22:17 MDT 2008

I think this is a buffer overrun issue caused by the fact that the
PBS_DEPEND_LEN constant (2040 -- very inadequate for my purposes) is
used for allocation purposes but is never used to limit copying into the
buffer.  I increased PBS_DEPEND_LEN to 32768 and recompiled, and my
pipeline submits fine now.

However, the buffer overrun bug in parse_depend.c needs to be fixed.

-Kevin