[torqueusers] Remote mom reconfiguration not working

Liam Gretton L.Gretton at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jul 16 09:15:01 MDT 2008

In Torque 2.3.0, I've added $remote_reconfig to mom_priv/config, and
restarted pbs_mom, but I still cannot reconfigure mom remotely.

The pbs_mom log indicates the remote reconfiguration is disabled:

07/16/2008 16:12:50;0001;   pbs_mom;Svr;pbs_mom;rm_request, remote
reconfiguration disabled, ignoring request

Can anyone suggest anything that I'm doing wrong? My mom configuration
file looks like so:

$remote_reconfig
$usecp  *:/home         /home

Liam Gretton                                    L.Gretton at lboro.ac.uk
IT Services                                   http://www.lboro.ac.uk/
Loughborough University                       Tel: +44 (0)1509 228431
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
United Kingdom