[torqueusers] How to limit jobs on per-user basis

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Tue Jul 15 12:07:01 MDT 2008

Hi Jon,
	I am using maui but it should work in moab too.... I put a limit on
the number of idle jobs that are allowed to be scheduled on a given
queue. You could change it to USERCFG or GROUPCFG to suit your needs.
Alternatively, answering your question, I think you might want MAXJOB
to limit the amount of jobs able to run. I hope this helps.

CLASSCFG[altix]		QLIST=qm QDEF=qm MAXIJOB=4

-Steve