[torqueusers] ERROR: -bash: line 1:

Rushton Martin JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com
Mon Jul 14 10:06:33 MDT 2008

Two little things to check:

1) Does the first line have any non-printing characters hidden in it?
2) Are you running apparmor (or similar)?  Perhaps SELinux, but I
haven't run this myself.

Martin Rushton
HPC Facility

QinetiQ
Bldg H4 Rm 6
MoD Fort Halstead
Sevenoaks
Kent, TN14 7BP

Tel:    01959 514777
Email:  jmrushton at QinetiQ.com
Mobile: 07939 219057
Fax:    01959 51 6050
Web:    www.QinetiQ.com

QinetiQ - The Global Defence and Security Experts

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.