[torqueusers] What causes "DIS reply failure" messages?

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 21:41:19 MDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Kevin Murphy <murphy at genome.chop.edu>
wrote:

> I have almost got Torque (2.3.1) working on my Mac laptop, using default
> pbs_sched.  I applied the OS X patch mentioned earlier on the list.

Is this Leopard?

What patch did you apply?  Was it disabling WORDEXP, which has been causing
issued on Leopard (haven't had time to debug it yet)?

Do you happen to have a subversion client installed on your laptop?  Can you
try checking out this and giving it a shot:

svn://clusterresources.com/torque/branches/2.3-fixes

There have been a few bug fixes since the 2.3.1 release. While these
probably won't fix your problem, it gives us a better place to start
debugging from.