[torqueusers] Job array throttling

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Thu Jul 10 18:11:36 MDT 2008

-snip-

I can confirm that the submit filter has access to command line
arguments.  There is an expected limitation that you can't over-ride the
command line arguments.  You can put logic in your submit filter to
delete or change directives that you don't like, but if you don't like
the command line arguments, the best you can do is reject the job (and
give useful feedback).

Gareth Williams
Outreach Manager
CSIRO IM&T - ASC