[torqueusers] Submitting to multiple clusters

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Thu Jul 10 09:46:19 MDT 2008

Hi,

I had the same question may be about 3 weeks back and it is in the
following thread(s).

http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/torqueusers/2008-June/007579.html
http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/torqueusers/2008-July/007630.html

I am stuck because there is no way to delete the job from either of
the head nodes, for some strange reason. My feeling is that it is a
configuration issue at my end, so still waiting for someone to answer
that thread. Hope this helps you a little bit.

Prakash