[torqueusers] Submitting to multiple clusters

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Thu Jul 10 08:52:21 MDT 2008

Don't know

but you can from a single host submit to multiple servers. This is of
course if the host is defined as a submit host firewall etc.

#PBS -q quque at server

So he could avoid sshing around to three machines.  His script just
puts 1000 on each queue at server thats the simplest bet.

On the other hand, if you use Moab (maybe maui but we use moab)  you
can have moab move jobs between other moabs or RM's.  Quite cool, but
not simple but very flexible.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing