[torqueusers] Python submit scripts?

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Wed Jul 9 08:44:12 MDT 2008

Correction: E-mail below should read as follows:

Is is possible to write job submission scripts in python using
torque_1.1.0p2? My cluster is old and about to be replaced, so there's
no point in upgrading now, but I have a user who wrote a submit script
in Python to work around a bug we found in our antiquated version of torque.

--
Prentice