[torqueusers] Deleting a job routed between different servers

Prakash Velayutham Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Fri Jul 4 17:28:14 MDT 2008

Hello All,

Suppose my production server is A, and my devel server is B. I have a
routing queue in A that routes jobs to a queue in B. When I submit a
job to this queue in A, the job gets an ID of x.A. But in A or B, I am
not able to delete the job either with short name or the full ID. Any
suggestions?

Prakash