[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.3.1 Released

Joshua Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed Jul 2 15:24:26 MDT 2008

Everyone,

Cluster Resources just released the official TORQUE 2.3.1. This build fixes many problems, some that
were introduced in TORQUE 2.3.0, and also adds general enhancements to TORQUE. Please see the
included CHANGELOG for more details.

You may have noticed that we released 2.3.1 without addressing all outstanding bugs. Since TORQUE
2.3.0 had some bad regressions, we felt it was important to make a new official build available ASAP
so that TORQUE users would have a better "non-snapshot" alternative. In other words, TORQUE 2.3.1 is
not perfect, but it is better than TORQUE 2.3.0.

With this in mind, we plan on fixing the outstanding issues and releasing TORQUE 2.3.2 as soon as
possible. Our hope is that TORQUE 2.3.2 will be regarded as the most stable, scalable, and bug free
TORQUE 2.3.x yet.

As always, we'd like to thank community members who contribute and help make TORQUE one of the most
widely used resource managers in the world. Whether you are sending patches, giving feedback, or
just answering others' questions on the mailing lists, you are an important part of the TORQUE team.

Regards,

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.