[torqueusers] qsub: Job exceeds queue resource limits MSG=cannot locate feasible nodes ,np is 2

zhyang at lzu.edu.cn zhyang at lzu.edu.cn
Thu Jan 17 19:45:51 MST 2008

Hi

I have a cluster include 10 nodes,I found np values is 2 in /opt/torque/server_priv/nodes file, when i running  "qsub -l nodes=1:ppn=4 job",show  qsub: Job exceeds queue resource limits MSG=cannot locate feasible nodes ,but the same machine in another cluster I use qsub -l nodes=1:ppn=4 work is well. I change nodes file np values 4,show the same error information. it seem torque default np is 2. how can i do it and we will use np is 4.

Thanks

yang