[torqueusers] have free nodes, but job can not distributed any nodes

zhyang at lzu.edu.cn zhyang at lzu.edu.cn
Mon Jan 14 19:28:44 MST 2008

Hi
 my cluster installed torque and maui,recently ,I found when I running showq,show at last have 5 free nodes,but I submit job which need 4 nodes,the torque seem not distribute any nodes for this job,the job can not running except have more free nodes(such as 8 or more,at last more 3 nodes compare to qub submit nodes). I think it may be caused by pbs_sched, I don not know whether pbsch_ed and maui at the same time exist.(pbsch_ed and maui running the same machine).

Thanks

yang