[torqueusers] Kerberos Tokens/Creds

Caird, Andrew J acaird at umich.edu
Thu Jan 10 11:35:49 MST 2008

Chris,

We've done a bit of work on this here and are hoping to have it deployed
before too much longer.

When we do, we'll document it and try to remember to post something to
this list about what we did.

If you don't see anything in the next month or so, remind me.

The good news is that we're pretty sure this all works, but want to try
it at scale to make sure so we don't lead people down the wrong path.

--andy