[torqueusers] qsub slows down

Steve Angelovich sangelovich at lgc.com
Wed Jan 9 12:28:29 MST 2008

Occasionally we generate a large number of small jobs (~300) and submit
them in a loop.  We've noticed that qsub seems to take longer than
expected after a while.

Is anything we can do to more quickly submit these small jobs.

Thanks,
Steve

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.