[torqueusers] pbsdsh implementation bug?

Marcin Mogielnicki mar at pism.pl
Sun Jan 6 17:09:29 MST 2008

 > Yes, it was a quick solution.  Looking at the uname output was the
only way
 > that pbsdsh could see the hostname since it is never actually passed the
 > hostlist.
 >
 > The real solution is entirely non-trivial requiring TM protocol changes.

Hm, what about quick workaround of this workaround? Kind of transform
hostname switch, like in mpiexec, would to the trick in all cases and
seems trivial to add. It would be easy to get entry from aux/jobid and
make it working. I'll add it anyway, but it would be nice to have it
into official source code.

Regards,

	Marcin Mogielnicki