[torqueusers] .OU and .ER files not being sent to user

Adil Mughal adil.m.mughal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:30:38 MST 2008

Dear Garrick (and any other Torque users)

Sorry I am still a bit in the dark: I tried changing the line in my
mom_priv/config file to:

  $usecp dphpc1011.dph.aber.ac.uk:/data01/guest1/ /data01/guest1/

but this still did not work - is this what you meant by my destination
paths not matching

thanks in advance

adil