[torqueusers] Torque Mac OS leopard (10.5.2)

barman barman at lowell.edu
Mon Feb 25 08:02:01 MST 2008

Hi Glen,

thank you so much for testing this -- this at least tells me that
my problem is not necessarily a "bug" with torque+leopard.

As far as I can tell the firewall is not active on my machines.

system_profiler  reports

     Firewall Settings:

       Mode: Allow all incoming connections

And I have zero service (i.e. firewall, dhcp, etc.) selected in the
server admin tools "service" pane.

Were your server_priv and mom_priv config files setup in a similar
manner as my configuration?

Lowell Observatory          Hendricks Center for Planetary Studies
1400 W. Mars Hill Rd.                                     phone:
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
fax: 928-774-6296