[torqueusers] Torque Mac OS leopard (10.5.2)

barman barman at lowell.edu
Fri Feb 22 08:40:02 MST 2008

Hi again,

An update to the problem described below.  If I do not use
qdel -p to remove the stuck job, then pbs_server stays alive
and the job exits (ungracefully) after the 900 seconds (see
mom "time out" error below).

So, other than having the resources clogged up for 900 seconds i
(which is a pain, the queuing system appears to ~ work.

Also, "host 168453161" (aka 10.10.100.41) in the error message below
is the node that runs the server and, in this case, is also the
execution node.

hope somebody out there has had some leopard experience!

thanks again,
travis