[torqueusers] Torque with OpenMPI

Craig West cwest at astro.umass.edu
Thu Feb 21 09:37:00 MST 2008

Jozef,

It is buggy code. The simple problem is that idstr is only 32 chars.
When you sprintf the long string at line 45 of the code you are writing
past the end of the idstr buffer, segfaults and like will occur. Change
the size of idstr to be 64 and try again. Don't go too much bigger than
64 as you will cause problems with BUFSIZE.

I should note that it crashed here when I ran it, works fine with the
idstr[64].

> If anybody might know of anything that could help me I'm listening.

Craig.