[torqueusers] What is the difference between PBS and Torque?

Omer Khalid Omer.Khalid at cern.ch
Mon Feb 18 14:37:24 MST 2008

Hi,

I am a newbee to Torque/PBS/OpenPBS/PBSPro world and I am trying to
understand the precise differences between. So I have understood is that
PBSPro is the high-end version of PBS but in the documentations I always
find Torque/PBS as resource managers. Are they the same the thing and got
their names changed recently or they are different resource managers being
exclusive or complementry to each other?

Thanks in advance, cheers
--
Omer