[torqueusers] Non-cummulative pbsnodes -o command

John Wang jwang at dataseekonline.com
Thu Feb 14 16:11:59 MST 2008

Hello Brock

It¹s definitely the right version, can¹t possibly be a different version as
no other version even came close to that cluster (brand new cluster, fresh
install etc.).   The cluster is even at a different site from the legacy
cluster and isn¹t even routable from the legacy equipment.   The only way it
could be the wrong version is if Cluster Resources misnamed a package and
put it out for download or their package had erroneous configuration
settings for the compile.

Regards,
John