[torqueusers] Non-cummulative pbsnodes -o command

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:04:58 MST 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 5:58 PM, John Wang <jwang at dataseekonline.com> wrote:

>  I do find it interesting that the 2.0.0p7 installation actually
> states that the behaviour would be non-cumulative in the man page

no it doesn't.  It talks about marking nodes DOWN being non-cumulative.
that is different than marking nodes offline.

If I remember right, pbsnodes -d *used* to mark nodes "down" and it behaved
exactly as you described (non-cumulative). The node would stay down until
another pbsnodes -d command was issued.    pbsnodes -d apparently is now a
placeholder for an unimplemented feature.