[torqueusers] pbs_server and qmgr

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Feb 8 00:01:12 MST 2008

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 03:12:46PM +0000, Adil Mughal alleged:
> Dear Experts
>
> I am relatively inexperienced Linux user and am finding configuring
> Torque a little bit confusing.
>
> I have used an rpm to install Torque on the server (using   rpm -i
> torque-2.1.8-1.fc7.i386-1.rpm)

Are you using fedora?  Use yum to install the packages, 'yum install
torque-server torque-client'.  If you plan to use the sample fifo scheduler,
than also install torque-scheduler (maui and moab are more advanced
schedulers).

There are other packages too.  'yum list torque\*'.