[torqueusers] stuck "e" state

Adams, Samuel D AFRL/RHDR Samuel.Adams at BROOKS.AF.MIL
Tue Feb 5 09:29:09 MST 2008

We had a power failure a while back and some jobs were running at the
time.  Some of the job could be restarted just fine, but I have a few
that are perpetually stuck in an "e" (exiting I think) state.  I can't
restart or delete them.  How can I get them out of the queue?

Job id              Name             User            Time Use S Queue
1934.prodnode1      mie_comp-freq=30 sam                    0 E normal

Sam Adams
General Dynamics Information Technology
Phone: 210.536.5945