[torqueusers] Torque/maui node failure policy revisted again

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 11:19:09 MST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:21 PM, Chris Samuel <csamuel at vpac.org> wrote:

> ----- "Glen Beane" <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This may be a good feature to add triggered by a
>> per job setting.
>
> Hmm, good point, I was thinking that we couldn't
> use the feature here, but if it defaulted to off
> and could be enable on request it would be more
> useful.
>
> Probably would be far more invasive though.

I'll probably go ahead and make this a job attribute.  I'll add
support to it to the disallowed_types queue attribute so you can
disallow fault tolerant or fault intolerant jobs from a particular
queue. I will also add an option to specify the default value of the
attribute to torque.cfg (it will default to false (not fault tolerant)
unless overridden in torque.cfg).