[torqueusers] -l arch default

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Tue Dec 16 10:11:35 MST 2008

Hi,
	I set the ARCH and OPSYS variables in the mom config file on each node:

mom_priv/config:

opsys RHEL4
arch Linux-X86_64

Then if needed a user can request nodes based on these variables...
#PBS -l arch=Linux-x86_64 or #PBS -l opsys=RHEL4. Seems to work well
to allow me to separate the different types of architectures if needed.

Hope this helps,

-Steve