[torqueusers] Torque submission host giving an error

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Mon Dec 15 14:22:12 MST 2008

Hello,

Torque - 2.1.10

Recently I have been getting errors like this for some of the jobs
being submitted from one server to the Torque server.

pbs_iff: cannot connect to bmiclustersvc4.cchmc.org:15001 - fatal
error, errno=98 (Address already in use)
No Permission.
qsub: cannot connect to server bmiclustersvc4.cchmc.org (errno=15007)

Would anyone here know what could be causing this? Obviously, Torque
server does not have any logs about this as the submission host never
succeeded in connecting the Torque server. And I don't see any error
in the submission host's logs too.

Thanks,
Prakash