[torqueusers] qdel will not delete

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Dec 11 13:41:34 MST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 02:02:04PM -0600, Rahul Nabar alleged:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:
> > Sounds like an old bug.  Are you running the latest version in your branch?
>
> I'm not sure. I tried to find out but what's a "pbs version" command?
> I can't see a -version option on any of the usual culprits.
>
> I did come across a "pbs_version" variable in the admin guide but
> can't figure out how to access this. I did also grep on version and
> variants on all possible logs I can think of. Where exactly does PBS
> write its version info!

echo 'p s pbs_version' | qmgr
pbs_server --version
pbs_server --about

If these don't work, then it is quite old and you should be upgradng.

University of Southern California

See the Dishonor Roll at http://www.californiansagainsthate.com/