[torqueusers] X Forwarding of Jobs

Chris Vaughan chris at clusterresources.com
Wed Dec 10 01:35:43 MST 2008

I have a question about how you could set the following up.

We have a cluster with submission/login nodes users login to those nodes and submit jobs to the cluster.  They are usually doing this from home or at a terminal that is not a login node.  What some of the users would like is to foward back the x display of an interactive job.  Is there a way to forward this outside of the cluster and back to the users computer at home with Torque?

Chris Vaughan
EMEA Systems Engineer
Cluster Resources, Ltd.
Direct - UK Office:  +44 (0)1223 437 132
Mobile - +44 (0)7800 973 062
US Headquarters:  +1 801 717 3700
Skype: supercomputer1

Evaluate Our Products, Free 45-Day Evaluation