[torqueusers] torque daemons can not be stopeed during uninstall

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Tue Dec 9 14:42:57 MST 2008

=).... It really makes no difference to me I just am pointing out that
with rpm's that I do use if I were to tell it on a production system
to remove itself then that is what it should do whether it's a smart
move or not ;-).

Rpm's are great for certain applications especially those released
from the OS vendor. But 3rd party app's like torque I would rather
compile to make sure it works on my OS of choice without problems.

Politics has no role on the torque list =P

-Steve