[torqueusers] torque daemons can not be stopeed during uninstall

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Dec 9 14:16:28 MST 2008

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 10:08:03PM +0100, Bogdan Costescu alleged:

> >It doesn't matter if you think they should happen or not.
>
> Well, if such an argument is used as part of a discussion, there is
> no discussion anymore. End of topic for me.

Don't be offended.

I brought up 2 possible scenerios to illustrate why I don't think the upstream
rpms shouldn't stop daemons.  You said admins shouldn't do those things.  You
may be right, but it doesn't stop the fact that they do.

Bush started a war in the middle east.  He shouldn't have done that.  But, in
fact, he did.  Future world leaders will undoubtedly do it again.

Some people voted to discriminate against other people in California recently.
They shouldn't have done that.  But, in fact, they did.  Future voters will
undoubtedly do it again.

University of Southern California

See the Dishonor Roll at http://www.californiansagainsthate.com/