[torqueusers] torque daemons can not be stopeed during uninstall

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Tue Dec 9 13:43:35 MST 2008

Hi,
	I would have to agree that if I were (dumb enough) to run the rpm
command to remove the package on a production system that it would
work like most all other rpm's.... run the init script to stop the
daemon and remove it. This is why I wouldn't use an rpm for torque....
I would rather compile/configure it myself.

-Steve