[torqueusers] pbs mom_logs. "no active process found"

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:33:30 MST 2008

I seem to be getting to the bottom of why I have these huge mom_logs.

The issue seems to be that I have lines of this sort:

bs_mom;Job;233141.supernova.che.wisc.edu;no active process found

Any tips what this is indicative of? I can't figure out what the mom was
trying to say or what would have been the solution. Besides, it seems to
echo this many times each second; resulting in daily logs that are close to
200MB!

--
Rahul