[torqueusers] Maui Complains a different pbs_server

Yang Wang yang.wang at agencourt.com
Tue Dec 9 07:32:42 MST 2008

Hi Jerry,

After read your email. I am trying to find out where the maui.cfg file is. It seems that the installation shell script silently install the configure to /usr/local/maui which I just find out it still use the old  figure file.

So I recompile the maui with ./configure  --prefix=/opt/maui  --with-pbs=/opt/torque  --with-spooldir=/var/spool/maui, and it uses the new maui.cgf and works fine now.

The old /usr/local/maui is a shared the file system and causes the problem here.

Thanks for the help.

Yang