[torqueusers] Maui Complains a different pbs_server

Yang Wang yang.wang at agencourt.com
Mon Dec 8 15:26:37 MST 2008

Dear all,

It an attempt to update the torque to a new version, I installed the new version of torque on one of our cluster node, and trying to use maui as the scheduler to testing purpose. The pbs_server starts fine with this new version, but the maui complains the pbs_server should run on another machine, which in the old head node. I did compile the new torque on this new node, and also checked the /var/spool/torque/server_name is with the new head node (bio203.agencourt.com).

Why the maui is still think the pbs_server is running on another machine? How can make the maui to think the "bio203.agencourt.com" is the new head node?

Thanks,

Yang