[torqueusers] Keep option: -k n

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sat Dec 6 17:10:04 MST 2008

----- "Glen Beane" <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:28 AM, Chris Samuel <csamuel at vpac.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Only do this if you're running 2.1.10 or later!
>
> which he is if he is using qsub -t

Oh pooh I missed that detail, sorry about that!

> and since he is only passing one number to t
> I know the is running 2.3.X

I thought that 2.3 supported the full syntax ?

The manual page for qsub says:

 The array_request argument is an integer id or a range of inte-
 gers.  Multiple  ids  or  id  ranges can be combined in a comma
 delimted list. Examples : -t 1-100 or -t 1,10,50-100

cheers,
Chris